News and notes (October 2016)
By childshill, Oct 24 2016 03:28PM
We had a committee meeting yesterday (23 October) and there are several items for your information:
1. The Euroloo will go at the end of this week
2. The water will be turned off in mid November
3. The next plot inspection will be on 16 November
4. The rent demands for 2017 go out at the end of November
5. The shop will close during December and January – actual dates will be posted on the door/notice boards
The most important item – we will need a new shop keeper next year as Deborah who has done such a great job wants to give up.
So if you fancy being a shop keeper please let email@example.com know asap so that there can be a comprehensive changeover period.